- Promissory notes are back!
- What do you and your doctors know about palliative and hospice care? Probably not enough, and that needs to change.
- Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign
- On The Longest Day, and in Alzheimer’s caregiving, many hands make lighter work.
- A recent change in Family Care policies can make a BIG difference for married couples – read on…
- Follow Wessels Elder Law – A Blog by Attorney Carol Wessels on WordPress.com
Wessels Law Office LLC262-264-7702MTThF 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wed. 10 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tag Archives: hospice
What do you and your doctors know about palliative and hospice care? Probably not enough, and that needs to change.
In March, I took a trip to Washington, D.C. with close to 1300 other people. The purpose of our trip was to take part in the Alzheimer’s Advocacy Forum, which is an event where participants are educated about important legislative … Continue reading