- Promissory notes are back!
- What do you and your doctors know about palliative and hospice care? Probably not enough, and that needs to change.
- Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign
- On The Longest Day, and in Alzheimer’s caregiving, many hands make lighter work.
- A recent change in Family Care policies can make a BIG difference for married couples – read on…
- Follow Wessels Elder Law – A Blog by Attorney Carol Wessels on WordPress.com
Wessels Law Office LLC262-264-7702MTThF 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wed. 10 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Category Archives: spousal impoverishment
On June 10, 2016, Wisconsin’s Department of Health Services updated its Medicaid Eligibility Handbook (called the “MEH” for short, and that is a pretty good description of how it usually makes me feel to read it.) This update changes the … Continue reading